- Prevents cricks in your neck- The dense material of a memory foam pillow prevents your neck from bending in awkward directions.
- Keeps your spine aligned- As the memory foam pillow prevents your neck from bending, it allows your spine to remain aligned.
- Molds to the shape of your head - Memory foam pillows contour to the shape of your head, just as a memory foam mattress contours itself to your body.
- No adjusting- Memory foam does not require flipping, fluffing, or any of the adjustments of a regular pillow, as it will retain its shape and size.
- Reduces snoring- Regular pillows tilt your head upwards, causing air passages to close. However, memory foam pillows contour to your neck, allowing your air passages to remain open.